Saturday, October 1, 2011

C is for Caleb (Shirtless Edition!)

Let's give a hand for our multi-verse heartthrob Caleb once more as he returns with his torso fully uncovered! Apparently there was a mix-up in the episode I was told to cap. Instead of The Underwater Mines I was supposed to cap this episode, "The Seal of Phobos" for obvious reasons. Though I only capped his shirtless scenes to save time. Enjoy!

Awesome bod. You need one to survive in Meridian. The reason he went shirtless in the first place was because he was captured and forced to work as a slave...Get your mind out of the gutter.

Shoulders of steel. Strong enough to move a 600-ton boulder. With a little help of course.

Yep this is also a high quality recording.

I know Cornelia is enjoying that. Will's heart belongs to Hay Lin remember?

An aerial attack! Even the straightest guy would enjoy this angle.

lol Nice hair

Back to earth and...Caleb's still shirtless!

Yeah Cornelia's enjoying that alright. Anyway that's it for my post. I'm sure Coon has something just as good if not better planned next!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete